The Equipment Grants are currently closed. The next round will open in early 2024.
The Equipment grant aims to support the purchase of new equipment lasting over 12 months. Priority will be given to equipment which will make a significant difference to activities / programs provided within the City of Canning.
Information for applications
- The maximum grant available is $1,000.
- The grant has two funding rounds:
- Round One – Closes 14 August 2023
- Round Two – Closes 5 March 2024
- Open to incorporated community organisations, sporting clubs. Schools are ineligible.
- Applicants will be notified approximately six weeks after the closing date. Please ensure your activity timeline takes this into account.
- Applicants are eligible to apply once to this grant in 2023/2024.
Applicants should demonstrate how the equipment will either:
- encourage increased participation
- maintain participation levels where sporting and community trends demonstrate decline
- support new initiatives
- improve safety for members
- increase usage of the facilities
- improve efficiency of the running of community and sporting organisations.
Please read the Community Grant Program Guidelines for full details.
See how our Equipment Grant assisted expansion of the Dynamic Flame Badminton Club...