(In addition to all other conditions)
- Use of pavilions, change rooms and or toilets within a sports pavilion on active public reserves must be arranged with the pavilion lessee of that ground where applicable, or, in the absence of a lessee, the City. All clubs controlling change rooms and pavilions are required that in the event of hire of the grounds, the change rooms must be made available to the hirers. The clubs are permitted to charge for the cost of cleaning and other expenses and to impose a bond against possible damage.
- It is an offence to drive or stand any type of vehicle on the reserve except on those parts of a reserve set aside as roads, driveways or vehicle parking areas. The Club is to ensure that all members and spectators are made aware of this offence. The Community Safety Officers patrol the reserves regularly and will issue infringement notices to offenders.
- Summer sports seasons are to run exclusively between; October 1 to March 31 inclusive. Winter sports seasons are to run exclusively between April 1 and September 30 inclusive. Pre-season training will be permitted subject to the approval of the incumbent Organisation and the City.
- All outstanding monies in relation to previous season’s ground allocations must be paid prior to the commencement of the season. Failure to do so will result in the loss of the ground for that season. Costs associated with the cleaning of the club rooms on a weekly basis will be the responsibility of the incumbent club in addition to all and any Lease or Permit Clauses.
- Should any other club, organisation and or association approach any sporting club for use of the ground on any day not being used, it must be directed to the City and on no account must private arrangements between clubs and/or groups be made.
- Where change rooms/pavilions/clubrooms not under lease agreement are used by a club, all associated costs such as electricity and gas consumption are to be paid for by the club. The club will ensure that it has adequate Public Liability Insurance cover and any other insurance cover deemed necessary by the City, and shall indemnify the City for any loss or damage caused by the club, its members, players, spectators and competitors to any person or property whatsoever. Proof of such policies must be sighted by Council prior to the commencement of the season.
- During the times the club occupies the change rooms and playing fields, it will be responsible for the conduct of persons partaking in its activities and particularly applied to evenings when facilities are used for training. What does this mean? All club equipment and property, including goal posts, ground marking equipment etc is to be removed from the reserve on completion of the seasonal hire period. All sporting clubs are required to be incorporated and failure to do so will result in loss of the use of a ground/s.
- The marking of sports grounds is the responsibility of the incumbent club using the ground during the allotted sports season. Commercially available grass line marking liquids containing PVA ingredients only which are environmentally friendly and safe to use must be used in the marking out of playing field dimensions. The use of herbicides; creosote, kerosene, diesel, oil or any other substance which will result in adverse effect to the turf will not be permitted. Any club which uses such substances will be required to carry out the necessary remedial work as determined by the City to rectify the situation. Alternatively the City will repair and maintain any damage caused to the playing surface with the relevant club being liable for all costs incurred by the City.