Centenary Pavilion is a modern facility with a large hall and kitchen facilities.
The pavilion is located on Centenary Ave, Wilson. It features:
- a large hall
- kitchen facilities, with oven, cooktop, fridge, microwave and boiling water
- an adjoining playground area and local park
- courtyard space
- public-access barbeque
- a maximum capacity of 108.
It is suitable for:
- social functions
- meeting / seminar
- community activity
- fitness / exercise.
For more information, please contact our bookings team.
Phone: 1300 422 664 (during business hours)
The pavilion has parking bays, including accessible parking bays (parking cannot be guaranteed).
- The pavilion is fully wheelchair accessible.
- Accessible car-parking bays
- Access from car parks to main entrance and accessible toilets.
Tables and chairs are included with the cost of the room. The Main Hall has 100 chairs and 15 tables available.
The standard rate applies to most bookings of the venue hire.
The community rate applies to not-for-profit organisations or those with a certificate of incorporation. This is required with your booking application.