Wilson Hall features a modern, light and airy hall, with an excellent kitchen and accessibility features.
The hall is located on the corner of Braibrise and Armstrong roads, Wilson. Due to its location in a residential area, the hall is not suitable for evening social events that run beyond 10pm. It features:
- upgraded kitchen, with great facilities
- accessibility features
- air conditioning
- a maximum capacity of 120 people.
For more information, please contact our bookings team.
Phone: 1300 422 664 (during business hours)
The centre has parking bays, including accessible parking bays (parking cannot be guaranteed).
- The hall is fully wheelchair accessible.
- Accessible car-parking bays.
- Access from car parks to main entrance and disabled toilets.
Tables and chairs are included with the cost of the room.
- Tables (rectangular) - 14
- Chairs (plastic) - 112
The standard rate applies to most bookings of the venue hire.
This rate is for not-for-profit organisations and those with a certificate of incorporation. Please provide this information with your booking application.