The City of Canning Library Service is proud to be an accredited eSmart library in partnership with the Alannah and Madeline Foundation.
We recommend the following websites when immediate help is required.
If you wish to lodge a complaint with any authority or site, it’s important to do the following;
1. If you are a child, tell a trusted adult. If you’re an adult, seek support from trusted family and/or friends. You might also wish to seek out professional counselling (see recommended services below).
2. Report material to site it was posted on. Almost all social media has a complaints function, this website may help you find it.
3. You will need to provide evidence for your complaint (eg. screenshots, save emails and other documents)
4. Block the site or person who is targeting you.
5. You may wish to report your complaint to law enforcing authorities. ACORN is an online reporting tool.
Self Learning Portals
Online Reporting Channels
Age Appropriate Guidelines
State Police Online Information