The LED screens at the Leisureplexes and Whaleback Golf Course can promote your community messaging.
On the City of Canning's LED screens, your advertisements will have regular rotations alongside a small number of advertisements from local not-for-profit organisations, Leisure centres and Whaleback Golf Course. Package includes advertising on four screens with over 1,000 rotations in a week.
- Size – 4 metres wide x 6 metres high
- Over 103,000 vehicles drive past each week
- 7.7 million train passengers on the Armadale / Thornlie line travel past annually
- Adjacent to Sevenoaks Senior College and Cannington Community College
- In between Cannington and Queens Park railway stations
- Near Westfield Carousel
- Size – two screens both 6 metres wide x 3 metres high
- Over 184,000 vehicles drive past each week
- Diagonally opposite Riverton Forum, a busy shopping precinct
- Adjacent to the Riverton oval, Canning Arts Centre and Riverton Primary School
Whaleback Golf Course
- 8 metres wide x 3 metres high
- Over 204,000 vehicles drive past each week
- Main thoroughfare from Cannington through to southern corridor
- Close proximity to Roe Highway, Canning Vale industrial area
Advertise on screens
To complete an expression of interest, please submit the below form. Before completing the form, please read the Terms and Conditions (PDF 400KB).