Lodge and track your Building and Planning Applications online with the City of Canning.
Building and Planning Application Lodgement and Tracking
The City of Canning uses an Electronic Online Lodgement system to manage the submission of Building and Planning applications.
This service provides applicants the ability to submit Building and Planning applications and track their progress.
So why should I register?
- It can save at least 2-3 days in getting your approval.
- Registered users can submit an application at any time; 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- No paperwork or printing for you.
- No need to visit the Council’s Offices, lodge your application from your office.
- You can Track your application’s progress online, anytime.
- Pay your fees online.
- You will avoid paying the $45 scanning fee, this fee is charged for any hardcopy application lodged at the front counter or by post.
- Why wouldn’t you?
How do I register?
Easy! Just Register here!
How to lodge an online application
For a guide on how to lodge an online application, please click here.
Click below for the City's Building Fee Calculator. Note that you will be advised what fees are due & what your payment options are after an application has been submitted.
Lodge and track
If you have already registered to use our online service, please click the following link to lodge an application or to track the progress of an existing one.
You can lodge the following types of applications:
|BA1 - Certified Building Permit
|BA2 - Uncertified Building Permit
|BA5 - Demolition Permit
||Change of Use
|BA9 - Occupancy Permit
|BA11 - Occupancy Permit - Strata
||Written Planning Advice
|BA13 - Building Approval Certificate
|BA15 - Building Approval Certificate Strata
|BA22 - Extension of a Building or Demolition Permit
|BA23 - Extension of Occupancy Permit or Building Approval Certificate
If you are having any difficulties or have any queries regarding the online process, please contact the City’s Approval Services on 1300 422 664 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we cannot accept applications by email, they must be lodged using the online system.
For more information regarding our City's Building or Planning services please click the following links;