The Canning Business Mentoring Program can help you reach your business goals.
The City of Canning sponsors the cost of successful applicants to further develop themselves and their business across five different stages, with a tailored program/s for each:
- Seed – From idea to income, delivered by Being In Business
- Start – Setting up a business, delivered by Business Foundations
- Start – Female Founders program, delivered by We Are Emersyn
- Sprint – Plus Eight program, delivered by Spacecubed
- Scale – ScaleUp WA Growth and Agri-food programs, delivered by Triangle Equity Partners
- Sustain – Executive Leaders and Future Leaders program, delivered by WA Leaders
How does it work?
The City of Canning processes all initial applications, then facilitates the connection with the relevant program facilitator, who will finalise the application process, as there are specific qualifying criteria for each program, before making final selections.
You must be either a resident AND/OR a business owner/operator in the City of Canning to qualify for the Canning Business Mentoring Program (virtual offices in the City of Canning do not qualify).
Submit an application and select your program preference. Your application will be assessed based on the qualifying criteria and passed onto the relevant provider if you are eligible.
If successful, there is no cost involved, but you need to commit to the time involved, which varies depending on the program you apply for.
Click on the stages below to find out more: