There are criteria to follow if you wish to hold personal or group training within public parks and reserves.
To use City of Canning parks or reserves, personal trainers and group fitness operators must have:
- Endorsed qualifications from:
- Fitness Australia or
- a provider accredited by the Vocational Education and Training Accreditation Board.
- A current Senior First Aid Certificate.
- Proof of being a current registered professional with Fitness Australia or the relevant peak body.
- Current Public Liability Insurance to a minimum of $10 million.
Booking a park or reserve
City parks and reserves must be booked for personal training and group fitness. Only one training session per park/reserve per day, unless otherwise agreed.
Fee: $5.18 per hour per park/reserve.
For more information and to discuss your requirements, please call 1300 422 664.