• Contact Us
  • Business News

Animal - Permits and Licences (Kennels)

Permits and Licences (Kennels)

Before starting an application to operate a dog kennel you need to have registered and paid for all dogs associated with this application and property.

You can lodge a new application online using the My Canning portal.

  1. Log in to My Canning.
  2. Select Enquiries.
  3. In the search bar search for kennel
  4. Click the Start button for the enquiry to begin the online application submission process.
  1. Log in to My Canning.
  2. Select My Lodged Applications.

Not registered for My Canning?

Register to submit and track your applications online.

Was this page helpful?

Thank you for your feedback!