• Contact Us
  • Business News

Planning - Scheme Amendment

Scheme Amendment

A Scheme Amendment is a change to the zoning and/or permissibility of uses within the City's Local Planning Scheme.

A Scheme Amendment can be proposed by landowners, the City of Canning or the Western Australian State Government.

You can lodge a new application online using the My Canning portal.

  1. Log in to My Canning.
  2. Select Enquiries.
  3. In the search bar search for scheme amendment
  4. Click the Start button for the enquiry to begin the online application submission process.
  1. Log in to My Canning.
  2. Select My Lodged Applications.

Not registered for My Canning?

Register to submit and track your applications online.

Was this page helpful?

Thank you for your feedback!