• Contact Us
  • Business News

Reporting Suspicious Behaviour

The police rely on information from the public to identify problems and solve crimes. By reporting crime, you are helping yourself and protecting others.

If you see suspicious behaviour or criminal activity, report it to police immediately. Do not put your safety at risk by confronting offenders.

When you make a police report, you can assist by providing as much information as you can, such as:

  • the date and time of the suspicious activity or incident
  • the location and address
  • vehicle details (colour, type, make, model, and registration)
  • a description of the suspicious person(s), including gender, age, appearance, and clothing.


Police Assistance Centre – 131 444

Report all suspicious behaviour and incidents to the Police as and when it occurs.

Emergencies – 000

Only call 000 in an emergency or life-threatening situation.

Crime Stoppers – 1800 333 000

Report criminal activity to Crime Stoppers or visit the website to report online. You can remain anonymous if you wish.

Goodbye Graffiti

Anyone can report acts of graffiti or vandalism. Report incidents online as soon as possible.

City of Canning Ranger and Community Safety Services – 1300 422 664

An all-hours service for residents. The City’s Ranger and Community Safety Service patrols and helps with local law matters, including parking, off-road vehicles, dogs, fire control, and litter.

National Security Hotline – 1800 123 400

To report possible signs or concerns of terrorism.

Visit the WA Police website to access a variety of online services, including reporting:

  • lost property
  • stolen/damaged property
  • hoons
  • traffic crashes.

Was this page helpful?

Thank you for your feedback!