Volunteer Grants are open until 24 May 2024.
The Volunteer Grant supports not-for-profit community organisations and sporting clubs to train and develop their volunteers.
Information for applicants
- The maximum grant available is $500.
- Open until 24 May 2024.
- Grants are available to unincorporated and incorporated community organisations and sporting clubs. Organisations must operate regularly within the City of Canning.
- Applicants are eligible to apply for this grant once in the 2023/2024 financial year.
- Notification on whether the application has been successful, will be provided up to four weeks after the application has been received.
- Screening checks (i.e. Working with Children checks) are not eligible for this grant.
Please read the Community Grant Program Guidelines for full details.