The City works towards ensuring all owners and occupiers of land within the district complete and maintain adequate fire hazard reduction measures.
Fire hazard inspections are conducted by authorised fire control officers to ensure compliance with the City’s Annual Fire Hazard Reduction Notice.
Below is a list of contractors who may be willing to assist landowners to comply with the Annual Fire Hazard Reduction Notice:
- Canning Vale Rural and Urban Services – 0418 853 362
- Koopman Earth Moving – 9451 6482
- Commercial and Industrial Mowing – 0417 911 596
- Adelby Pty Ltd T/A Firebreaks and Slashing – 9498 7124
- Steve and Dianne Brown, Steve's Slashing and Fire Breaks – 0429 102 306 or 0429 001 581
The City does not warrant or guarantee the standard of works performed by these contractors. The names are supplied in good faith. The City has no input into the pricing or quotes provided by a contractor.
Landowners should not assume the contractor has undertaken the work required to achieve compliance with the Annual Fire Hazard Reduction Notice. The landowner remains legally responsible to ensure full compliance with the notice.