The Willetton Youth Centre has plenty of programs and activities to help the youth of Canning create, connect, chill, and upskill.
The centre is run by our qualified, professional youth workers, who are here to make young people feel safe and welcome. We have couches, TVs, pool tables, a Nintendo Switch and Xbox, table tennis, a foosball table, and board games available.
The Willetton Youth Centre is also the place to go for those interested in music. We have a dedicated DJ studio room and a bookable music room with guitars, amplifiers, keyboards drums and a PA system.
Please note: Youth centres are open only during school term weeks.
Drop-in for 11-17 year olds: Wednesday and Thursday, 3pm – 5.30pm
Drop-in for 16-25 year olds: Wednesday, 5.30pm – 7pm
Term Four – Program and Activities
- Week of 11 October – Paint by Numbers
- Week of 18 October – Clay Trinket Tray
- Week of 25 October – Critters Up Close
- Week of 1 November – Succulent Planting
- Week of 8 November – Rice Paper Rolls
- Week of 15 November – Paint your own pot plant
- Week of 22 November – Make your own slime
- Week of 29 November – Esports Comp
- Week of 6 December – Air Dry Clay
- Week of 13 December – Burgers
Contact and address
Phone: 0401 770 714
Address: 58 Burrendah Boulevard, Willetton WA 6155
For more information, email us at email@example.com or call 1300 422 664.