The Civic Park Stage and Amphitheatre is a beautifully presented, purpose-built, outdoor facility where the community can gather to host events, functions and festivals.
- Civic Park Stage and Amphitheatre
- 2 Civic Gardens, Cannington WA 6107
- Barbeque facilities
- Community events
- Community festivals
- For events with up to 200 people in attendance
- For over 200 up to 3,000 people please contact the City's Major Events Team:
Telephone: 1300 422 664
Beautifully landscaped parklands at the Civic Park give way to an amphitheatre with a stage, barbeque facilities, playground and ample parking.
Sitting above the wetlands, the space merges seamlessly with the natural environment and established native trees, creating a beautiful area. Features include:
- Stepped Amphitheatre
- Large grassed area – approximately 2700m2
- Stage 12.97m deep x 19.5m wide
- LED lighting system controlled by wireless DMX (requires lighting engineer)
- Access to 3 phase power
- BBQs and playground
- Toilet facilities on site, however, events will need to plan to bring additional toilets in.
For more information, please contact our bookings team.
Phone: 1300 422 664 (during business hours)
The pavilion has parking bays, including accessible parking bays (parking cannot be guaranteed).
- The venue is fully wheelchair accessible.
- Accessible car-parking bays.
- Access from car parks to main entrance and accessible toilets.
The standard rate applies to most bookings of the venue hire.
The community rate applies to not-for-profit organisations or those with a certificate of incorporation. This is required with your booking application.