Harry Turner Pavilion is a modern facility and a purpose-built sporting pavilion.
The Harry Turner Pavilion is located on Treasure Road, Queens Park. The hall can be booked in conjunction with Queens Park Reserve, subject to availability. It features:
- a large hall
- kitchen facilities with ample bench space and access to the hall and reserve
- adjoining Queens Park Reserve
- a maximum capacity of 100.
The venue is suitability for:
- social functions
- community events
- birthday parties.
For more information, please contact our bookings team.
Phone: 1300 422 664 (during business hours)
The pavilion has parking bays, including accessible parking bays (parking cannot be guaranteed).
- The pavilion is fully wheelchair accessible.
- Accessible car-parking bays
- Access from car parks to main entrance and accessible toilets.
Tables and chairs are included with the cost of the room. The pavilion has 80 chairs and 10 tables available.
The standard rate applies to most bookings of the venue hire.
The community rate applies to not-for-profit organisations or those with a certificate of incorporation. This is required with your booking application.