Lynwood Wandarrah Hall is a community hall in Lynwood's Edgeware Park.
The hall has beautiful wooden flooring, a large stage, and windows overlooking parklands. It is great for social functions, regular hire, meetings and other events. It features:
- a large hall
- access to piano and PA system upon request
- excellent kitchen facilities with servery to main hall
- parking with accessibility features
- meeting room – available for separate hire (no kitchen facilities)
- a maximum capacity of 200.
For more information, please contact our bookings team.
Phone: 1300 422 664 (during business hours)
The pavilion has parking bays, including accessible parking bays (parking cannot be guaranteed).
- The pavilion is fully wheelchair accessible.
- Accessible car-parking bays
- Access from car parks to main entrance and accessible toilets.
Tables and chairs are included with the cost of the room:
- Main Hall:
- Chairs (plastic) - 200
- Tables (rectangular) - 25
- Meeting room:
- Chairs (plastic) - 25
- Tables (rectangular) - 3
The standard rate applies to most bookings of the venue hire.
The community rate applies to not-for-profit organisations or those with a certificate of incorporation. This is required with your booking application.