Our Leisureplexes offer a range of fitness and swimming memberships for people of all ages and abilities.
All memberships can be used to access both Cannington and Riverton Leisureplex.
New Leisureplex 'Fitness Plus' membership
Canning Leisureplexes are offering a monthly direct debit membership that lets you experience it all. The Fitness Plus membership allows you access to our gyms, pools, group fitness classes and wellness suites, with creche services provided free of charge (bookings are subject to availability and parents are encouraged to secure a spot by booking online) and a 10% discount on Adult Term-Based Program enrolments (Excluding Swim School). Learn more:
- The Fitness Plus $65 monthly membership includes access to both Riverton and Cannington Leisureplex pools, gyms, group fitness classes and wellness suites, which is inclusive of spa, steam room and sauna. Hydrotherapy pool available at Riverton Leisureplex only. Creche is complimentary with the membership.
- All the above is subject to availability. Operations of Leisureplex facilities including creche are subject to change of operational hours. Leisureplex are not responsible for periods of downtime due to scheduled mandatory maintenance.
- Creche is provided at no charge and this component of the membership is not transferrable for cash or refund. Creche is subject to opening hours, days, and times. Due to the limitations in availability and space, it is highly recommended that bookings are made in advance. Creche usage terms and conditions will apply for any attending child. See the creche terms and conditions.
The Leisureplexes offer two classic memberships:
(Prices vaild from 3 July 2023)
Access to all Leisureplex facilities, including the gyms, group fitness, swimming, and wellness suites.
Leisureplex Plus costs $20.50 per week ($16.40 for concession) or $949 per year ($759 for concession).
Access to either the fitness facilities (gyms and group fitness) OR the aquatics facilities (swimming and wellness suites).
Leisureplex Choice: Fitness costs $15.50 per week ($12.40 for concession) or $699 per year ($559 for concession).
Leisureplex Choice: Aquatics costs $14 per week ($12.50 for concession) or $699 per year ($548 for concession).
You can join online today, then come into the centre to activate your membership and receive your access card. If you are eligible for the concession rate, then provide proof of concession when you activate your membership.
Before signing up, please ensure you read and understand the membership terms and conditions and other key information:
- Visit the Leisureplex membership portal (Google Chrome is the preferred browser for the portal).
- Select the Leisureplex location you will be visiting the most during your membership (your membership is valid at both Riverton and Cannington Leisureplexes).
- Select your membership type, duration, and payment types.
- If you are yet to register, the system will prompt you to login. Once you complete the login process, these details can be used should you need to come back at any time.
- Once you are registered, proceed to payment.
Once you have signed up and paid, you will need to come into one of the Leisureplexes to provide proof of concession (if eligible), activate your membership and receive your access card.
If you'd prefer to sign up face-to-face, please visit either Leisureplex to complete a membership form. Our friendly staff can take you through the options and help you with the joining process.
If you choose a fortnightly direct debit membership, a secondary form will need to be completed and identification and proof of current address is required.
Managing your membership
Placing your membership on hold
You can put your membership on hold in-person at one of our centres for a cost of $5 or you can do it online at no cost. Download online suspension instructions (PDF 350KB).
For direct debit memberships, you can suspend your membership for the following periods:
- Minimum suspension period – 7 days
- Maximum suspension period – 90 days
- Calendar year limit – 180 days
For upfront memberships, you can suspend your membership for the following periods:
- Minimum suspension period – 7 days
- Maximum suspension period – 365 days
- Lifetime suspension limit – 730 days
Direct debit membership questions
If you have any questions about your direct debit membership, please read the frequently asked questions.
Cancelling your membership
You can end the direct debit membership agreement by providing 14 days advance notice in writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please title the email Attention: Direct Debit Leisure Team.
Confirmation of your email will be provided within three working days. During the 14 days notification period, one final direct debit instalment payment will be drawn from your bank account and payments will then cease. Your membership will remain active during the notification period.
Corporate and Club packages
The City offers discounted memberships for local sporting clubs and businesses. To learn more:
If you have an issue with the portal or have questions about your membership, please contact our friendly team Leisureplex team by phoning 6350 7300 at Cannington or 9231 0900 at Riverton. Alternatively, please email email@example.com