The City has amazing parks, sporting facilities, recreational areas, and playgrounds for your enjoyment.

Our parks and reserves are available to everybody, but some activities have an application process. Please contact us on 1300 422 664 if you:

  • want to organise an event in one our parks or reserves
  • are sporting club organising a carnival or casual match outside of normal fixtured dates
  • are a school looking to book an athletics carnival at Ern Clark Athletics Centre
  • enquiring about your property which backs onto a park or reserve
  • want to bring a heavy vehicle on to a park or reserve for maintenance
  • are a group trainer looking to conduct classes in a park or reserve.

During the phone call, we will outline the next steps. This could involve completing an application form (PDF 230KB) and paying hiring fees.

More information

extraMile by Integranet