Verge and Fence Permits - Application for over-height dividing fence

Complete this application to request permission to erect an over height dividing fence, under the Local Laws Relating to Fencing, within the Municipality of the City of Canning.

You can lodge a new application online using the My Canning portal.

Not registered for My Canning?

Register now to submit and track your applications online.

extraMile by Integranet