Business Permits - Notification & Registration of Food Business

All businesses where food is handled, processed or stored are required to be registered with their relevant local government authority

You can lodge a new application online using the My Canning portal.

Not registered for My Canning?

Register now to submit and track your applications online.

extraMile by Integranet