Business Permits - Application for Hairdresser Business

Hairdressing and skin penetration procedures are controlled in WA under legislation. Businesses, including those at home, where skin penetration or hairdressing occurs require registration within their local authorities

You can lodge a new application online using the My Canning portal.

Not registered for My Canning?

Register now to submit and track your applications online.

extraMile by Integranet