Business Permits - Registration of a Lodging House

A lodging house includes serviced apartments, short term hostels such as backpackers and recreational campsites for the lodging of more than 6 persons.

Local government authorities require registration of these to ensure acceptable sanitary standards, emergency provisions and pest control.

You can lodge a new application online using the My Canning portal.

Not registered for My Canning?

Register now to submit and track your applications online.

extraMile by Integranet