Verge and Fence Permits - Application for permit to use verge during building or development works

It is compulsory to have a valid verge permit to store materials on a verge located within the City, see here for further information.

You can lodge a new application online using the My Canning portal.

Not registered for My Canning?

Register now to submit and track your applications online.

extraMile by Integranet