Simplified Trading Partnership Permit Application

If you are planning on attending an organised event and selling food you will need to obtain a permit authorising your temporary or mobile stall to sell food.

You can lodge a new application online using the My Canning portal.

Not registered for My Canning?

Register now to submit and track your applications online.

extraMile by Integranet