Business Permits - Business Settlement Enquiry for Food/Health Premises

A request for a report detailing any outstanding health work orders/ notices relevant to the businesses food business registration

You can lodge a new application online using the My Canning portal.

Not registered for My Canning?

Register now to submit and track your applications online.

extraMile by Integranet