Business Permits - Temporary Food Stall Application (Canning Vale Markets)

If you are planning on attending Canning Vale Markets and selling food you will need to obtain a permit authorising your temporary or mobile stall to sell food.

You can lodge a new application online using the My Canning portal.

Not registered for My Canning?

Register now to submit and track your applications online.

extraMile by Integranet