Business Permits - Registration of Premises for Offensive Trade

Offensive trades include premises that are likely to cause a nuisance by the emission of noise, odour and dust.

Local Government authorities are responsible for registering offensive trades.

You can lodge a new application online using the My Canning portal.

Not registered for My Canning?

Register now to submit and track your applications online.

extraMile by Integranet