BA9 - Occupancy Permit Application

An occupancy permit must be obtained before a building can be occupied.

Occupancy permits cover a number of different scenarios including occupying a completed new building, changing an existing building’s use or classification, retrospectively authorising an unauthorised building or temporarily occupying an incomplete building.

You can lodge a new application online using the My Canning portal.

Not registered for My Canning?

Register now to submit and track your applications online.

extraMile by Integranet