Gaming and Liquor - Liquor Licence Certificates Application

A Liquor Licence is required by any person wanting to sell alcohol. The Department of Local Government, Sport and Cultural Industries is responsible for issuing liquor licences.

As part of this process, you may be asked to provide a Section 39 certificate from the local government. These certificates demonstrate compliance with Food Act 2008, Health Act 1911 and Building Act 2011 and Local Government Act 1995.

This process is administered by the City’s Environmental Health Officers and cannot be completed until the Section 40 Certificate of Local Planning Authority has been issued.

You can lodge a new application online using the My Canning portal.

Not registered for My Canning?

Register now to submit and track your applications online.

extraMile by Integranet